Monday, January 16, 2006

Kinfit video podcast

So after watching all these video podcasts people have been doing about tech stuff I thought it would be cool to start one of my own but on health, nutrition and fitness trends. Basically its gonna be me and a friend talking about whats new, giving tips and stuff weekly...oh and the occaisional interview. But everything so far is just on paper...Gotta get a camcorder first but its so freakin expensive. Probably going to buy a domain name soon, I just discovered someone already owns KINFIT.com, DAMMIT!! whats worse is that they don't even use it..so now I have to go with something like KINFITONLINE.com...ah well, better than nothing. Building a website from scratch takes time so I'm probably going to use a blog site, like Blogger or Typepad since it'll be easy to set up and stuff...I'm leaning towardsTypepad, since I know it offers a decent amount of space and more bandwith than Blogger. As for the video's I'll probably have a streaming version provided by Audioblog or VideoAddon and downloadable formats (mpeg4, H264, etc.). Also gotta figure out RSS feeds, but all in all I've pretty much figured out most of the technical aspects required, just some little things left to go over but now we can more or less focus on the content and structure of each episode now. Hopefully by early or late sping we'll have our first episode up and running and later find some sponsors. In the mean time if anyone has anything to suggest we would love to hear it, we could use all the help we can get. We also need someone to help redesign our logo and someone to design an opening graphics intro and segment graphics so if you or someone else you know can help us we'd love to hear from you. That's it for now, hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home