Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wii..!!!

If you're wondering why the lack of updates on my blog and flickr page it's because I've been spending most...mmmm ok all of my free time playing on my...wait for it...NINTENDO Wii!!. Yep thats right, got myself a Wii in December. It was actually a family purchase (my mom plays Wii tennis and bowling all the time).

So far I've completed Metroid Prime 3: Corruption in December (great game). I'm currently 85% through Trauma Center: New Blood, just started Super Mario Galaxy (can never get tired of saving a certain princess), and I'm still Rocking like a Rock Star with Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock. Very soon, I too will be the "God of Rock" lol.

Well hopefully the writers strike will be over soon so I can get back to watching my shows; How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, Scrubs, and Grey's Anatomy (luckily I still have Law & Order and certain animes to occupy myself with). Anyhoo thats if for now, got some other new toys recently, when I have time I'll take some pics and post them on flickr, but now time to go save Princess Peach (Toadstool for us old school folks) and then go ROCK OUT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home