Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Redmen & Pocky Mania

The McGill Redmen, the oldest hockey program and the world's first organized hockey club celebrated its 129th anniversary Jan.31 and on the same day were ranked 1st in the nation on the CIS top ten for the first time ever in their history. The Redmen who are 15-1-2 are first in their division, 3 pts ahead of #10 ranked and hated rival UQTR and have a record 9 shutouts this season thus far. At least one hockey team in Montreal is winning..hehe.. and hopefully this regular season success carries over into the playoffs and get the Redmen to nationals this year. Next home games are Feb. 3 & 4 against Ryerson and U of T, if anyone wants to go give me a shout, college hockey is always fun to go to, love the atmosphere, plus they're better to watch than the Habs right now thats for sure...can't wait till playoffs start hehe.

So I was watching an episode of commandN, a favorite video podcast of mine about tech news and they were filming in a Japanese store in Toronto called Sanko and it had every possible Pocky flavor, over 40 varieties I believe...that's alot of Pocky...there's even a flavor called Men's Bitter Chocolate. For some of my friends who don't know what Pocky is, they are this sorta pastry snack (sticks) dipped in chocolate or other flavors, addictive and good hehe. Also, here's 2 online quizzes I found (http://www.blogthings.com/pockyquiz.html & http://sugardew.com/bloggalicious/quizzies/pocky/pockyquiz.htm) that you can go to and see what Pocky flavor you are...have fun!



what flavor pocky are you?

[c] sugardew

Anyhoo, for those who noticed, I have media player on my space now. It was playing Best of You by Foo Fighters before but I just discovered I can play The Kids Aren't Alright by The Offspring which is one of my all time favorite songs. Enjoy and I'll try to change songs every now and then but seriously, who can ever get tired of this song?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home