Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hockey Night in Ville St. Laurent

After 2 weeks I was finally able to bring my camcorder to hockey Friday night. Bonnie, my friend's girlfriend that comes and watches us play all the time was kind enough to film about 50 minutes (in high definition) of the game for me. So I pretty much spent most of my afternoon today playing back the video and taking screen caps of myself in action. Watching myself on the tv was kinda neat, its not very often I see myself on video playing hockey, but now I actually have action pics of myself. I posted all my screen caps on my Flickr photos page so you can go check those and my other pics out and leave comments there if you want. The screen cap below is one of my favorites out of the batch, I'm the guy in RED...

Hockey Feb. 24, 2006

While were on the topic of hockey, I just found out that the #1 ranked McGill Redmen hockey team just won game 3 of their best of 3 OUA Eastern Semifinal series with U of Ottawa. This means they will now play in the best of 3 Eastern Conference Finals (Mar. 1-5) against UQTR. If they win that series, they will go on and play for the Queens Cup (Finals) and earn a berth to Nationals for the first time. I'm hoping to go to one of their upcoming home playoff games and take some pics while I'm at it....

Anyhoo moving along now, I'm just about done making a list of accessories I'll need to get for the camcorder for my video podcast (KINFIT). Next thing is to figure out what hardware upgrade I'll need for my computer but I'll probably end up getting a brand new one seeing how cheap it is nowadays. Software I'm pretty much set, still need to get one more, Adobe After Effects 7.0. My friend and I started to discuss more about the content and the structure for the show so everything seems to be on schedule. Still gotta decide on a host site and a domain name but that can wait. Thats it for now, I'll keep updating our progress in my blogs as we go along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home