Friday, September 22, 2006

Damn CTV!!

Thursday was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy....WRONG!! In Canada, most of us have 2 choices, we can either watch it on CTV at 8pm or on ABC at 9pm. I like some of my friends couldn't be home to watch it so of course I taped iton CTV. When I watched the episode I was like, "Wow, what a great episode"...Yet somehow some things in the show just didn't click, but it was so good that I didn't think much of it until today when I horrifyingly discovered that the episode I watched was not the season premiere, instead it was the second episode to be aired next week!!! How the hell can a network like CTV be so idiotic?!? So now, next week they will show the season premiere...ACK!! Whoever was in charge should be fired, stripped naked and tar and feathered, or have "Dr. Broom" pay them a visit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home