Friday, May 26, 2006

Super Mario Bros LIVE and Firefox Flicks

For everyone who played the original Super Mario Bros. game for the original Nintendo, you're going to love this video clip I found on Google Video. Someone does a live reenactment of the first level in the original Super Mario Bros. game. It's pretty well done and funny, check it out at the following link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2139555376132383479

Here's another site called Firefox Flicks where you can view video ads made by Firefox users promoting Firefox. If you still use IE and haven't switched over to the Firefox browser, I suggest you do so. Here's a couple of videos that I liked below


Meanwhile, we got a tripod for the camcorder and I discovered a couple of hidden neat little places in Old Montreal that'll be cool for shooting future episodes of KINFIT once it gets going, which hopefully will be soon. Anyhoo be sure to check back for more updates

3 Comments:

Blogger mother anvil said...

Hahaha! The live Mario is freaking amazing. Hilarious!

May 26, 2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
games center
It pretty much covers games center related issues.
Have a good day!

May 27, 2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger AnJaka said...

This is a some good links : Google game to win money
Do you like free game downloads ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit game to win money
Google game to win money

July 10, 2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home