Wednesday, July 12, 2006

KinFit Ep 2 and I get to meet Scott Livingston!

Hey everyone, ya I haven't had time to post anything lately cause I have been busy working on my video podcast KinFit and playing Naruto: Clash of Ninja and Legend of Zelda on my gamecube. We just posted up our second episode and this week we talked about the difference between Gatorade/sport drinks and so called energy drinks, what to look for when buying an athletic shoe, and some neat training videos on the Nike/Bauer website. Go check out Kinfit when you have a chance.

In other interesting news, next Tuesday I'll have a chance to meet Scott Livingston at his High Performance training studio!! For those who don't know, he is the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Montreal Canadians and he also trains Canadian Freestyle skier Jennifer Heil (Olympic Gold Medallist in Torino). It should be alot of fun and hopefully we can get him on KinFit one day!! Thats it for now, have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home