Friday, March 24, 2006

KINFIT Update and Mario Kart Madness

I got my new external mic (Sony ECM-HST1) and Sony "Professional" headphones for my camcorder Tuesday. I have to say the delivery was freakin fast, I got it the day after they emailed me saying it was just shipped. So I tried it out Thursday at practice (I looked liked a professional cameraman) and I was really impressed, the mic was small but very powerful, you can seriously hear a pin drop from across the room. It also came with a wind screen that looks like a lump of fur and when you put it over the mic it looks like a "Tribble". I was also able to find a friend that helped me fix my Kinfit logo, so now it looks professional and not like something I made with Microsoft Paint.

In other news, I ended up buying that GameCube that I was talking about in my last blog. I couldn't help myself, I got too addicted to it when my cousin brought his from Ottawa. Yes, I know, my will power is weak, but now everyday after work I play Mario Kart: Double Dash and its sooo much fun, zipping around, hitting other cars, exploding (BOOOM!), falling off cliffs. So much fun that I only turn it off when I have to eat dinner and I can feel numbness in my thumbs (no blisters yet). I'm already thinking about what other Mario game to buy next cause they're so much fun to play and they make great party games. I just like to note/make a reminder to all my friends that my birthday is in July...hint hint...hehe

Anyhoo, for those from kung fu/lion dance, I like to announce that we are now officially on Wikipedia if you search under "Lion Dance", thanks to Wong Tao for adding it. I also updated my flickr photo page and for those who ever wanted to know what their dreams meant, you can go check out the Dream dictionary website which I have also tagged on my del.icio.us page.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jim said...

Did you have to do anything special to get your ECM-HST1 mic to work? I have tested thoroughly with and without mic and the mic does not seem to be picking up any sound. I have the dcr-hc96 camcorder.

April 26, 2006 12:49 AM  
Blogger Michael Choi said...

Nope, I just plugged it in and it was picking up sound right away, in fact perhaps a little bit too much sound.

May 02, 2006 11:37 PM  
Anonymous business web site hosting said...

Start Making Money Today.. Why wait

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for business web site hosting... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today

June 15, 2006 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home